Sunday, June 11, 2017

TUGAS 2 SOFTSKILL

WINDI ASTUTI (2C214273)



What is my major sadness ?
So far my major sadness is when I failure SBMPTN test and all another test to got state university. It make me felt hopeless and disappointment at the time. I  am just thought how to got the state university and didn’t make my parent felt sad and disappointment for me, because at the time  my parent was require me to get in state university. I  do my best for all the test, but the fate said otherwise I couldn’t get the state university and I said to my  Mom for her permission and gave the trust for her to gave me the permission to got privat university.
I know my mom very sad and weight to give me the permission but she know maybe that’s the best decision for her elder daughter  her gave me the confidence and it make me felt relieved. For next test, I register exam for Mix university (I forgot for the name) and the one of university is Gunadarma university. After several month letter I got the text announcement from committee of exam, in the massage they said I success be the one of prospective student at the privat university.

No comments:

Post a Comment